Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Beauty and Happiness (5)
- Chants – Translations (2)
- Dushyant in Service (152)
- Guru Stories (11)
- Inspirational Quotes (219)
- Q&A's With Dushyant (8)
- Reflections (3)
- Scientific Research (1)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Wisdom Corner (159)
- Wisdom From Sri Sri (135)
- Yoga for Health (2)
Most Recent Posts
- World Culture Festival 2016 in Media
- 35 ways in which AOL has changed my life by Juhi Munjal
- Stress Management through the Happiness Program based on my personal experience by Jannishtha
- Art of Living steps up relief work in Sinjar in Iraq
- What makes you fearless?
- Unconditional Love
- Be Trusted! Be Loved! Be Divine!
- Photo Gallery from ISPA Conference in Las Vegas
Tag Archives: Sudarshan Kriya
A short video about amazing findings of the benefits of Yoga, Breathing Techniques and Sudarshan Kriya. The scientific research was lead by Dr. Fahri Saatcioglu, PhD. at the University of Oslo, Norway.
4 Hilarious Myths about Sudarshan Kriya (By Ruchira Roy Chowdhury: The author is a student of journalism at New York University. She has written for The Economic Times for 3 years) Long back, when I was a student living in a college hostel … Continue reading
Today We Celebrate the Birth of Sudarshan Kriya Brought into Being by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar as a Gift to Humanity. Origin of Sudarshan Kriya Sudarshan Kriya came into being in 1980 in Shimoga, India when Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, … Continue reading
Why are we asked to roll over to the right side after Kriya and advised to lie on the left side after having food? Our left side is cooling and right side produces more energy in the body. So it … Continue reading
Written originally by Saint Tulsi Das this Shloka describes the lotus feet of the master.