Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Beauty and Happiness (5)
- Chants – Translations (2)
- Dushyant in Service (152)
- Guru Stories (11)
- Inspirational Quotes (219)
- Q&A's With Dushyant (8)
- Reflections (3)
- Scientific Research (1)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Wisdom Corner (159)
- Wisdom From Sri Sri (135)
- Yoga for Health (2)
Most Recent Posts
- World Culture Festival 2016 in Media
- 35 ways in which AOL has changed my life by Juhi Munjal
- Stress Management through the Happiness Program based on my personal experience by Jannishtha
- Art of Living steps up relief work in Sinjar in Iraq
- What makes you fearless?
- Unconditional Love
- Be Trusted! Be Loved! Be Divine!
- Photo Gallery from ISPA Conference in Las Vegas
Tag Archives: Jamaica
It was such a privilege to be invited to teach the Art of Living session by the Students Union Council of the University of West Indies in Jamaica. This is the successful continuation from the International Youth Day event held by … Continue reading
Ministry of Youth and Culture, Jamaica commends Art of Living Foundation for the transformative event for youths commemorating the International Youth Day and confirms future collaborations to empower more youths through the AOLF for a healthier, happier Jamaica. Thank you Shankara … Continue reading
My Best Ever Solo Horse Ride! Please Click Here On The Pictures To Enlarge!
Nearly 80 Good Hope Farmers learn an hour long session of Art of Living with breathing exercises and meditation. A full Art of Living Part 1 course is now scheduled in February 2013.