Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Beauty and Happiness (5)
- Chants – Translations (2)
- Dushyant in Service (152)
- Guru Stories (11)
- Inspirational Quotes (219)
- Q&A's With Dushyant (8)
- Reflections (3)
- Scientific Research (1)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Wisdom Corner (159)
- Wisdom From Sri Sri (135)
- Yoga for Health (2)
Most Recent Posts
- World Culture Festival 2016 in Media
- 35 ways in which AOL has changed my life by Juhi Munjal
- Stress Management through the Happiness Program based on my personal experience by Jannishtha
- Art of Living steps up relief work in Sinjar in Iraq
- What makes you fearless?
- Unconditional Love
- Be Trusted! Be Loved! Be Divine!
- Photo Gallery from ISPA Conference in Las Vegas
Tag Archives: Daily inspiration
Letting Go Of Negative People Is Not A Reflection Of How You Feel About Them, But A Reflection of How Much You Care About Your Own Happiness! Dushyant
Being Strong Does Not Always Mean You Have To Fight The Battle. True Strength Is To Be Mature Enough To Walk Away From The Nonsense With Your Head Held High!
“Pain Is Nothing But Your Weakness Leaving You; Resisting Pain Is Allowing Your Weakness To Linger”
Raise The Quality Of Your Words, Not The Loudness Of Your Voice! It Is The Rain That Grows Flowers Not Thunder!
When We See the same Blessings Every day, We eventually stop noticing Them, When We stop noticing, We quit Appreciating. When We quit Appreciating, We stop Thanking. When we stop Thanking, We start complaining. Now think opposite from above … … Continue reading
”Your Intuition Knows What To Do. The Trick Is Getting Your Head To Shut Up So You Can Hear!”
There Are Two Great Days In A Person’s Life; The Day We Are Born And The Day We Discover Why! Have You Had Your Second Great Day Yet?
Loving Someone Is Only Half Of What It Takes To Create A Happy Relationship, Truly Understanding Someone Is What Completes It!
Gift Suggestions: To Your Enemy: Forgiveness, To An Opponent: Tolerance, To a Friend: Loyalty, To Your Love: Your Heart, To Every Child: A Good Example, To Yourself: Respect, To All: Charity