Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Beauty and Happiness (5)
- Chants – Translations (2)
- Dushyant in Service (152)
- Guru Stories (11)
- Inspirational Quotes (219)
- Q&A's With Dushyant (8)
- Reflections (3)
- Scientific Research (1)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Wisdom Corner (159)
- Wisdom From Sri Sri (135)
- Yoga for Health (2)
Most Recent Posts
- World Culture Festival 2016 in Media
- 35 ways in which AOL has changed my life by Juhi Munjal
- Stress Management through the Happiness Program based on my personal experience by Jannishtha
- Art of Living steps up relief work in Sinjar in Iraq
- What makes you fearless?
- Unconditional Love
- Be Trusted! Be Loved! Be Divine!
- Photo Gallery from ISPA Conference in Las Vegas
Category Archives: Guru
God understood our thirst for knowledge, and our need to be led by someone wiser; He needed a heart of compassion, of encouragement, and patience; Someone who would accept the challenge regardless of the opposition; Someone who could see potential and believe … Continue reading
When there is gratitude complaints disappear. When complaints arise, gratitude disappears. When there is a complaint in the mind, there is discontent, frustration, dejection, depression. This is the lower journey.
What is the difference between the Teacher and the Guru?? A teacher takes responsibility of your growth A Guru makes you responsible for your growth
There is a story in the Puranas that Jupiter or Guru was wedded to the star Tara. Star is something that is far away, the whole cosmos. Brihaspathi (Jupiter) is the Guru of the devas.