Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Beauty and Happiness (5)
- Chants – Translations (2)
- Dushyant in Service (152)
- Guru Stories (11)
- Inspirational Quotes (219)
- Q&A's With Dushyant (8)
- Reflections (3)
- Scientific Research (1)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Wisdom Corner (159)
- Wisdom From Sri Sri (135)
- Yoga for Health (2)
Most Recent Posts
- World Culture Festival 2016 in Media
- 35 ways in which AOL has changed my life by Juhi Munjal
- Stress Management through the Happiness Program based on my personal experience by Jannishtha
- Art of Living steps up relief work in Sinjar in Iraq
- What makes you fearless?
- Unconditional Love
- Be Trusted! Be Loved! Be Divine!
- Photo Gallery from ISPA Conference in Las Vegas
Category Archives: Newspaper Articles
Art of Living and Ministry of National Security (Jamaica) Join to launch a Social Intervention Initiative
Social intervention at HWT bus park Tanesha Mundale – Jamaican Observer – Monday, November 04, 2013 TWO Government ministers and a representative of an international non-governmental organisation went to the Half-Way-Tree Transport Centre last Friday with a few messages for students: … Continue reading
Press coverage on the Jamaica Observer for the prison event. Please CLICK HERE to read the full article.
Press Coverage on the Jamaican Gleaner on 5th May 2013 by Barbara Ellington. CLICK HERE to read this beautifully written online version of this article!
Read this article online – Click Here
Gleaner Article Page 1, Jamaica, 24th June 2012
Please click on the Image to enlarge.
Art of Living Foundation puts up a grand show of multicultural event yesterday called I Meditate SXM. Please click on the pictures to enlarge and then zoom in to read.