Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Beauty and Happiness (5)
- Chants – Translations (2)
- Dushyant in Service (152)
- Guru Stories (11)
- Inspirational Quotes (219)
- Q&A's With Dushyant (8)
- Reflections (3)
- Scientific Research (1)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Wisdom Corner (159)
- Wisdom From Sri Sri (135)
- Yoga for Health (2)
Most Recent Posts
- World Culture Festival 2016 in Media
- 35 ways in which AOL has changed my life by Juhi Munjal
- Stress Management through the Happiness Program based on my personal experience by Jannishtha
- Art of Living steps up relief work in Sinjar in Iraq
- What makes you fearless?
- Unconditional Love
- Be Trusted! Be Loved! Be Divine!
- Photo Gallery from ISPA Conference in Las Vegas
Category Archives: Inspirational Quotes
Letting Go Of Negative People Is Not A Reflection Of How You Feel About Them, But A Reflection of How Much You Care About Your Own Happiness! Dushyant
When grace enters FOOD it becomes blessings. When grace enters TRAVEL it becomes a pilgrimage. When grace enters a HOME it becomes a temple. When grace enters the HEART it becomes joy. When grace enters ACTIONS it becomes service. When … Continue reading
“This moment is the youngest you are ever going to be! Live Now to Live Young”!
“A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the 100 lovable moments spent together within a minute.” – But then such is life!