It was such a privilege to be invited to teach the Art of Living session by the Students Union Council of the University of West Indies in Jamaica. This is the successful continuation from the International Youth Day event held by the Ministry of Youth and Culture. I am looking forward to entire youth population to become Happiness Ambassadors for Jamaica and bring a spiritual transformation for generations to come! Coming soon – the first Art of Living Club at the University of West Indies.
Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Beauty and Happiness (5)
- Chants – Translations (2)
- Dushyant in Service (152)
- Guru Stories (11)
- Inspirational Quotes (219)
- Q&A's With Dushyant (8)
- Reflections (3)
- Scientific Research (1)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Wisdom Corner (159)
- Wisdom From Sri Sri (135)
- Yoga for Health (2)
Most Recent Posts
- World Culture Festival 2016 in Media
- 35 ways in which AOL has changed my life by Juhi Munjal
- Stress Management through the Happiness Program based on my personal experience by Jannishtha
- Art of Living steps up relief work in Sinjar in Iraq
- What makes you fearless?
- Unconditional Love
- Be Trusted! Be Loved! Be Divine!
- Photo Gallery from ISPA Conference in Las Vegas